Sharing Information from SXSW
I will be going to SXSW Interactive this year to moderate the panel "Popping Your Bubble: Stories of the Digital Divide".
While I am there I will also be live tweeting information I learn at the pre-conference meeting of public media geeks (a.k.a. Integrated Media Association (iMA) conference) and from the sessions that I attend as Interactive Media Specialist for NAPT.
- Let's Talk Video for Social Change
- Storytelling Beyond Words: New Forms of Journalism
- No Brochures: Digital Storytelling for Nonprofits
- Designing Games for Documentary
- CrowdTV: Crowd-Sourcing Documentaries
If you want to get my notes on the sessions, just follow our twitter account @nativemedia March 7-13.
This is a list of sessions that I am going to attend for sure. I have others that I have penciled in, but feel free to recommend a session that you'd love to get tweets about by tweeting us at @nativemedia and using the sessions hashtag.